Develop a software system for a real-world client while working in small teams. Develop and deliver relevant artifacts such as a project proposal, design, test plan, code, user’s manual, and project log with metrics as the software system evolves throughout the course. A final presentation and evaluation of the project experience will be prepared.
- Describe characteristics of effective teams with regards to software development
- Successfully elicit and formulate project requirements from real-world clients outside the academic environment
- Develop and deliver project artifacts in accordance with a project plan
- Articulate issues related to real-world software development
- Demonstrate skills in project management by completing project specifications within time constraints
- Professionally present and evaluate their projects for their clients and instructo